On the 5th October, praesentia will make its way into London for the Duckpond Market, bringing along beautiful unique mono prints, watercolours and jewellery. The market starts at 11am to 5pm in the beautiful Lauderdale House set in Waterlow Park, Highgate. Here are a few pictures of this historical house. Hope you will be able to join us.
September 12, 2014
Duckpond Market : Highgate
Maker of sculptural objects. View all posts by veronicagrassi
This entry was posted on Friday, September 12th, 2014 at 9:35 am and tagged with art, Caryl Beach, Duckpond Market, Highgate, jewellery, Lauderdale House, monoprint, Praesentia, Sally Tyrie, Veronica Grassi, watercolours, Waterlow Park and posted in Duckpond, Market. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Duckpond Market : Highgate”
- New work in progress for upcoming events in May lnkd.in/ekTVruY 3 years ago
- Hepworth Wakefield Print Fair lnkd.in/e-qaM_T 3 years ago
- vimeo.com/39180819 6 years ago
- praesentia at Courtyard Arts wp.me/p1tTkJ-4R via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- Two weeks and counting to Courtyard Arts Exhibition-PV on 20th March 7-9pm 6 years ago
Blogs I Follow